Boosting And Supporting Education
The Learning Support Team at Assumption College caters for the individual needs of students who require additional educational support due to learning difficulties or diagnosed disabilities. This support is met through the provision of both direct and indirect support to students, families and staff. Through consultation with relevant specialists and school personnel, the Learning Support Teacher is able to provide additional support and implement intervention programmes to assist your child in their learning.
Learning Support Provision includes:
- A tailored transition program.
- Multi-lit program (1:1)
- After school tutorials
- In class Teacher Aide support
- Individualised Education Plans
- Lunch time library support
- Special Provisions for assessment
- Access to the School Counsellor
- A modified learning and assessment program if required.