For all enrolment enquiries please contact our Enrolment's Team at the College Office on 07 4660 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide you through the enrolment process and answer any questions you may have.
Our enrolment process is as follows:
1. Contact the College for an enrolment package which includes an application form.
2. Complete and return this form with the following to the College office or via mail, PO Box 347, WARWICK QLD
- Students Birth Certificate
- Students most recent report card
- Latest NAPLAN Report
- Non-refundable $80 application fee. Payment can be made by EFTPOS, cash or cheque.
- Any information pertaining to the student’s academic history including details of any special education provided, English as a Second Language Report and any other material potentially relevant to the student's past and future academic performance
3. It is possible that all places for the year of entry could have been filled and the College does not have a vacancy at the time of interview. Where this is the case, we will give you as much notice as we reasonably can.
4. Assuming a successful application, the College will forward an Enrolment Contract for you to sign and return to us. We in turn will sign the contract and confirm your students’ enrolment in writing.